Manufactured in The USA in Wixom, Michigan. Celebrating our 8th year building high quality cornhole boards!
✅ We use the best quality 3/4” radiata pine tops (18mm Baltic birch option avail) and 3/4” CNC cut Baltic birch frames (all exterior grade wood). Avoid cabinet grade wood if you want your sets to last, as they are not even recommended to place on wet grass.
✅ Double the stability - they didn’t bounce before, but just in case, we’ve added 2 suspension crossbeams to make sure!
✅ How do you carry your cornhole boards? Ours have newly designed, built in handles on both sides allowing you to carry them with ease...no more struggling with awkward boards!
✅ UV direct printed onto the wood surface
✅ Frames are assembled to the tops using hidden pocket screws
✅ Solid 3” wide folding legs with cross support. Not the skinny legs you see on the cheap sets.
✅ Heavy duty 3/8” carriage bolts w/nylock nuts.
✅ Meets all ACL / ACA full size regulations 2’ x 4’
✅ Custom designs available! Accessories:
✅ We now carry high quality bags from our sister company Moab Cornhole! We use 12 oz military grade canvas in our bags, corn filled and All Weather! From $20/set. Check out selection at Moabcornhole.com and receive up to 20% when you order your bags and accessories from us direct (we have all bags and accessories in stock).
✅ Also check out our Slick and Stick and Pro Style Bags! We supply bags to builders all over the USA! When you spend good money on a set of boards, the last thing you want to do is end up with some cheap poorly made bags.
✅ Don't forget to get your accessories like LED lights for night time play, or a scoring tower to keep track of who is winning!
All weather solid color bags:
- 12 oz military grade canvas on both sides
- A very tight, plied yarn weave construction making it very strong and resistant to tearing, and more durable than duck canvas.
- High quality pro resin filled bags - same resin used in our high end pro series bags! Offers just the right feel and fullness you expect from a high quality bag!
Slick and Stick bags:
• Slick Side: Our canvas - a soft double fill canvas (military grade) has about double the tear and burst strength as our competitors single fill “duck” canvas. So why don’t all bag manufacturers use this superior, double fill canvas? In a word: cost. The lower grade canvas is cheaper. Our canvas is also more flexible, thus making it more hole friendly.
• Stick Side: We use a durable but hole friendly microfiber suede for the stick side. This material provides you the ability to control your shots and place blockers for our opponent.
• Fill: We use the same fill that is used in our high end pro bags, to give you the best performing bag when it lands on your board
Please type in the notes of your order at checkout your personalization.